Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bad Cat

Had it all, but it wasn't what i wanted.
i left my job with the Air Force to take
a job as a clapper in a mariachi band,
because i could really keep time.

Which isn't what i did with my first
wife so i left her for my second,
third, fourth and fifth to plead
silence on the truth of walking out

on my family on Christmas Eve.
Because i knew that fat-fuck
wouldn't be coming down our chimney
because i left our

smiles flying in the clouds to evaporate

under the hot son.
Who will come for me
one day and take my life
for what i did to him, his mother and his cat.

The bitch.
All she did was whine and eat,
and the cat wasn't nice either.

11.08.03

1 comment:

  1. The line/stanza breaks give the words more depth. I also *snorted* a bit at the end. Love snark. ~em

    ReplyDelete